Dec 6th Holiday Meeting of the DPNA
The Downtown Pasadena Neighborhood Association will be meeting on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Please join us!
We will be enjoying a little holiday cheer and also discussing strategies for the coming year.
Most importantly, we plan to set a regular reoccurring meeting schedule (such as 2nd Tuesday of each month, 3rd Monday, etc). If you cannot make the Dec 6th meeting, please email DPNAlist@gmail.com with suggestions and known conflicts.
Other items for possible discussion may include:
- General Plan strategy, in light of the recent presentation by Christopher Leinberger.
- Political Strategy – Encouraging proactive leadership among current council members and future candidates.
- Streetcar in Downtown Pasadena.
- Marketing a focus on the economic impacts of the General Plan.
- Monitoring city planning & other goings-on.
The meeting will be at Pat R.’s home in Old Pasadena. Please RSVP to DPNAlist@gmail.com in order to obtain the exact address.
Hope to see you all there.